图片
The survey said 49% of men had plenty of sexual fantasies on Aoi

Hong Kong director Pang Ho-cheung filmed a fun movie - "AV", spread to the mainland became a "youth DreamWorks ." Beginning of the film subtitles are "In the center of the world calling sex" , tells the story of a group of boys want to go to bed and Japanese AV Actress , chipped ask her filming , everyone plays an actor, but eventually gradually shattered dream story. giant dildos
In the 1990s , when I was together with the reform and opening up into adolescence , with most boys, nobody Tuition equally in Enlightenment " feeling the stones ." Muto blue , Ai Iijima , Aoi was at that time a block of crystal clear mouthwatering , whimsical "jewel ." large dildos
Perhaps preconceptions, now S1 ( Japanese AV production company ) rising star lacking in charming cute , but I'm fond of Aoi .

Yoshizawa next step with filler , teak Tina 's face is too tapered , Asami crossed eyes , flower spike too dark , Love Field from the performances too cold ...... In addition, I also do not like any of the legendary reclusive figure , it is a very long list, but I can only regret that they " borrow too much performance" , it is easy to be expelled from the scope . strapon dildos
Internet age, we did not have to wake up the arms of a woman child , the only regret is that Aoi is still only live in their computer's hidden folder. cheap dildos
Suddenly one day , everywhere are beginning to talk about Aoi . Everyone seems to be afraid off the post , hastened to put "Cang teacher" linked to the mouth. There are millions of micro-Bo first concern , then that is the domestic media reports, " the phenomenon of home" began analyzing " Aoi phenomenon ." thick dildos
Liang said in a show , said: " your colleagues, original work you just know he works on this side , but you on his facebook, found his original love dogs , but also like gardening, you find him annoying Aoi, I Aoi said how old it ...... " strapon dildos
What ? You also intends echoed , approachable speaking a few do not know where to see "Cang teacher" of the piece , or simply mention you are more familiar postures Muto blue ? Then you might as well tell us something about yourself that filled with low-quality rm format hidden folder directly to transform itself into a staple of jokes forget. thick dildos
They laughed as they elegance. Elegant people will say, " smashing Cang teacher" , even Kevin Tsai is ridicule: " China is the only one named Aoi ' teacher ' of the country , so I called the teacher a very subtle kind of feeling ." And not escape vulgar people always say, " Tong Yan Boobs Aoi " , because that is what we know about her naked .

We can easily be deceived by such a grand illusion , that a man must have seen Aoi real show. ejaculating dildos
Until a survey data show that 24% of male users of Aoi understanding only stay in the parrot , based on never really get to know Aoi engaged in the cause ; up to 49 % of men have seen Aoi many works , is her hardcore fans ; another 27 % of the men inadvertently glanced over Aoi movie. This total, 76% of men on the network onlookers Aoi solid composition. monster dildos
Another data shows that 49% of men 's sexual fantasies is Aoi . This shows that when a woman by a man obsessed with watching over and over again , basically will treat it as an object of sexual fantasies . Further , we can use this reasoning to argue , "Why would a man as object of sexual fantasies female colleagues a high proportion of " this assertion. silicone dildos
Only 1 % of men who are faithful , their sexual fantasies only unique Aoi .

50% of men do not eat this set of faces of the children Boobs , they firmly put Aoi excluded in their obscenity outside the list . massive dildos
Although half of the men Aoi has sexual fantasies, but only 7 % of men will Aoi this girl as their object of pursuit ; up to 45 % of men willing in the computer pursue Aoi 's body, face and smile, and then in the in reality be a standard of love .

 





Leave a Reply.